You know something I’m particularly good at and passionate about? Talking!
Seriously. Every single report card from elementary school said, “Maggie is a little chatterbox!” I’m not even kidding. Just ask my sister.
Kindly speaking with, and actively listening to people is a very yogic thing to do. It’s unifying. It breaks down walls. It opens minds. It inspires. It makes us all closer and more compassionate.
Over the years of teaching and training, I’ve given countless motivational, inspirational talks. My two-decades-long background in theatre and all my time performing music has trained me to speak to a crowd comfortably, clearly and confidently. My time as a writer has given me the skills to create distinct outlines and engaging content.
There’s nothing I’m more jazzed to talk about than living from a foundation of yoga! There’s so much more to yoga than just performing precise postures. Yogic philosophy is as applicable today as it ever was and I love sharing its principles with you in a totally non-dogmatic, practical and inspirational way. Every life can be brightened by sprinkling a little inspired-by-yoga goodness into it!
Want to add some inspiration, motivation and team building to your workplace? Want to spice up your next gathering? Need a keynote speaker for your next event?
I’m always happy to create customized talks for companies, groups, organizations and events.
The talks listed below are already fully developed and available for booking. Don’t be shy! Reach out and let me know when/where to start chatting it up.
8 TALKS BY MAGGIE...
"THE 6 WORD MANTRA THAT CAN CHANGE THE WORLD"
- learn the simple mantra that can change your mindset instantaneously and support your personal road to health and happiness (it’s totally modern and easy to say!)
- learn why this mantra is so powerful and has such a positive rippling effect that it can positively impact everyone, everywhere
- learn how to apply this mantra to your daily life ritualistically and in those emergency moments
"LIVING A LIFE OF JOY THROUGH SIMPLE RITUALS & CELEBRATIONS"
- learn about rituals and celebrations through the ages and how ancient traditions can inspire you to lead a more ritualistic life today
- learn how the science of positive psychology encourages rituals and celebrations as part of a balanced, less stressed life
- learn how, why and when to easily incorporate rituals and celebrations into your life and how to positively impact the lives of those around you
"THE IMPORTANCE OF TAKING BREAKS"
- learn the ways yoga teaches us to take breaks in order to become stronger and more capable
- learn about the latest neuroscience on multitasking and overdoing, and how taking breaks can actually make your brain more elastic and positively inclined
- learn how to turn your home into a mini retreat sanctuary and incorporate real breaks and sacred self care into your daily life
"YOGIC LIVING 101"
- learn how to decipher ancient yogic texts and apply them with ease to modern western living
- learn how to live a life in balance with a positive mindset, natural health, and deeper gratitude
- learn how to ‘eat like a yogi’ without changing your dietary preferences
"KIDS ARE MAGIC... AND HOW TO BE MORE LIKE THEM"
- learn how to notice the little things and connect to others like kids do
- learn how kids teach us to be more resilient and what we could do more like them
- learn how to create a more peaceful, healthy world, one kid at a time
"THE GIFTS OF THE UNEXPECTED"
- learn what it really means to “go with the flow” and how to do it successfully
- learn the secret to “surrender”
- learn what unexpected twists and turns in our lives lead us to… when we are open to them
"THE GIFTS OF ANXIETY"
- learn the useful lessons anxiety teaches us and how to apply them to lead a happier, more awake life
- learn how to utilize yoga and breathing exercises plus mindfulness practices to overcome anxiety and move beyond anxious moments
- learn about natural remedies to support a calm mindset
"THE GIFTS OF PAIN"
- learn about the roots and usefulness of physical pain and how to change our inner dialogue with our pain
- learn how pain can make us physically and mentally stronger… if we let it
- learn about resistance -vs- acceptance and how to work with them in order to experience deeper consciousness and capability
DATES/REGISTRATION FOR PUBLIC TALKS WILL BE LISTED AS AVAILABLE