SEASONAL YOGA RETREAT DAYS
Take time to retreat and ignite your heart's fire.
"...The light you see by is the light that comes from inside."
-YUKTI 14 of The Radiance Sutras
Spend a whole day relaxing and renewing your empowered spirit through yoga, meditation, delicious nutritious foods, tea time (of course!), making natural living goodies, journaling, gathering in community..... You will leave with a refreshed sense of self, plus tools to help you build your own personal yoga practice and lead a life inspired by yoga!
And you won't break the bank or take weeks out of life to do it.
Spring Yoga Retreat Day: April 28, 2018
WHAT WILL WE DO ALL DAY?
- Attend two full yoga classes
- Be guided in meditation
- Be guided in breathing exercises
- Learn how to make yummy healthy vegetarian foods in our lunchtime culinary workshop, eat said yummy foods (plus other snacks throughout the day!), and take recipes home with you
- Participate in discussions and Q&A's on yoga, philosophy and natural living
- Learn my simple, specialized journaling technique designed to help you maintain the most positive outlook ever
- Learn how to make specialty natural products and take what you make home with you
HOW MUCH WILL ALL THIS COST?
- $195 (*or lots less if you take advantage of all the exciting discounts -- see below↓)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Come if you are a human over the age of 16.
- Come if you are new to yoga, if yoga is your life, or if you are somewhere in between.
- Come if you want to rekindle your zest for natural living, or if you don't even know what natural living really means and you're curious.
- Come if you like to eat yummy foods that are good for you and you want to sip delicious organic hand blended teas.
- Come alone or bring a friend (I'm offering a yoga buddy discount!) ... Either way, you're likely to make friends at the retreat!
*I truly want to make Seasonal Yoga Retreat Days available to all who wish to attend so I offer some hefty discounts:
- EARLIEST BIRD = 15% off
- EARLY BIRD = 10% off
- YOGA BUDDY = 10% off (can be combined with other discounts)
- Past attendees get additional special perks like priority registration and an exclusive discount on their next retreat for providing feedback (who doesn't love input to help them grow?)
Retreats are currently offered once a season in Las Vegas, NV. Don't delay in registering; space is quite limited. I keep these retreats small so everyone has the opportunity to be heard and feel supported. These fill up fast! Click the button above, or in the scheduler below to register.
Registration and early rates will only be available for limited time periods:
SPRING YOGA RETREAT DAY 2018 REGISTRATION PERIOD = 3/11 - 4/18
Yoga Buddy Discount = 3/11-4/18
Earliest Bird Discount = 3/11 - 3/21
Early Bird Discount = 3/22-4/4
These retreat days are truly lovely!
Don't just take my word for it.
Read what past retreat attendees have to say here.
A little backstory ...
I have been a yoga practitioner for almost 25 years. Over those years, I've attended countless classes, workshops and trainings to strengthen my skills as a teacher, but you know what I've never attended? A full-on yoga retreat. You know the ones ... you jet off to a tropical paradise where you sip healthy mocktails and do nothing but ponder the various possible placements of your big toe in Warrior Posture between life affirming, contemplative dips in the ocean and trips to the spa for anywhere from a long weekend to a month. Yeah ............... No. It's just never worked out. In all these years. Which seems impossible, but alas, everything is possible. LOL!
It really is kinda laughable; I've helped organize and arrange retreats for yoga teaching friends of mine. I've consulted on the best ways to create a realistic agenda and the best offerings for yoga retreats. I've taught workshops within retreats. I've promoted a ton of retreats. I've just never been a pampered student at one of them.
I don't share this for pity. I'm telling you all this because this 'no yoga retreat status' has gifted me an idea! It occurred to me that if I -- a yoga enthusiast, a drinker-inner of all things yogic, someone who truly understands what a great yoga retreat would be comprised of -- have not been able to make a yoga retreat happen in my life yet, most other people haven't, either. A number of factors can get in the way of taking time out for one's self: finances, timing, teacher availability, space availability, etc.. The two main reasons I hear more than anything are that attending a yoga retreat is a BIG commitment of time and money.
One thing I have become pretty much expert level in is creating a home retreat experience for myself, and supporting clients in doing so, too. Insert a light bulb moment here: WHAT IF A YOGA RETREAT WAS SIMPLE TO ATTEND? WHAT IF A YOGA RETREAT WAS NEARBY? WHAT IF A YOGA RETREAT WAS DURING AN EASY-TO-SCHEDULE-IN AMOUNT OF TIME? WHAT IF A YOGA RETREAT WAS AFFORDABLE?
And that's when it hit me ....
IMAGINE A ONE DAY LONG, FULL OF GOODNESS LOCAL YOGA RETREAT DAY!
So, that's what I've created for you! I combine all my skills, talents and passions under one roof to share what I know, give you space to shine and share your gifts, and create a quiet, joyful, connective experience for everyone.
The thing that's so special about yoga retreats is the opportunity to immerse yourself in uninterrupted contemplation, relaxation and rejuvenation without a care or responsibility in the world. This is not something that should be reserved for only an elite few. Nor should yoga retreats only be attended by long experienced yogis or people who belong to a certain gym, club or studio. I can't think of a better way to feed your curiosity, deepen your understanding, or hone your inner connection to your happiest self than a yoga retreat!
If you feel the same, click "sign up" below to register for my next retreat now.
It will be my pleasure and my honor to share this special day with you!